Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hotel Elysees Union Paris - Paris France

Hotel Elysees Union Paris - Paris France
The Hotel Elysees Union Paris is ideally located in the heart of one of the most prestigeous district of Paris the XVIth district - just between the Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees, Avenue Montaigne and the Eiffel Tower.

You will enjoy the charm of a traditional charming hotel located between the Eiffel Tower and Champs Elysees. This nice private residence of the XIXth Century welcomes its guests in a refined and authentically Parisian atmosphere. You will enjoy the charm of a traditional hotel combined with its up-to-date comfort.

Address: 44 rue de l'Amiral Hamelin - 75116 Paris

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree ! I went in this hotel one year ago, and I won't forget it! I could enjoyed its wonderful location, as you said, between the Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees and the Eiffel Tower. My room was really great! My friend and I had a lot of space, and from the moment we arrived in the room until our departure we were charmed! Furniture were really beautiful, and the room was always clean and luminous! Moreover the staff was really welcoming and friendly with!
    http://www.elysees-paris-hotel.com/index.html

    ReplyDelete